Membership of the Assembly is free and is open to voluntary and community sector organisations, networks, forums and anyone working for such organisations in a paid or unpaid capacity in Northumberland, including Trustees.
List of current Northumberland VCS Assembly members - last updated in December 2019
How can membership of the Assembly benefit me and my organisation?
- You will be better informed through opportunities to network, share ideas, collaborate and have a greater awareness of the context within which you work
- You will receive regular news bulletins and briefings on key policy issues
- You will be invited to come together to discuss important issues that impact on the sector and communities you serve
- You will be helped to achieve best outcomes for individuals and communities you support by working together better
- Your voice will be heard so your views and concerns can be raised with strategic decision makers and have an influence
Help us make Northumberland a better place for the people you support, work with, and help. Join now.